You can only access the festival and event grounds with a festival wristband. Your wristband will be attached to your wrist at the admission checkpoint when you present your valid festival or day pass.
With your festival wristband, you can visit and leave the site at your leisure within the festival hours. A security check will be required each time you enter. Please bear in mind that these checks are also for your own protection.
In order to access the event grounds as quickly as possible, please observe the following:
- Glass bottles and glasses of any kind are prohibited on the entire event grounds.
- Bags and backpacks of any kind that are larger than A4 cannot be taken onto the event grounds.
- Exception: shoe bags/gym bags/jute bags (up to DIN A4), if these are transparent on at least one side and bum bags as well as waist bags.
What to bring to the event grounds?
There are security checks at the entrances. Please bear in mind that these checks are also for your own protection.
+ Bring it!
- Liquid personal hygiene and health products up to 100 ml (max. 2 per person) in suitable plastic containers
- Empty, foldable drinking bottles/tetra-paks/drinking tubes up to 1 litre
- Open reusable plastic/cardboard drinking cups up to 0.5 litres
- One packed lunch per person for your own consumption
- Umbrellas, rain poncho
- Leave it!
- Filled tetra-paks/drinking bottles
- Glass bottles/glass containers of any kind
- Cans, canisters, drink rucksacks and plastic bottles
- Laser pointers
- External car batteries
- Firearms, knives, daggers and weapons of any kind
- Saws, axes, hatchets and similar tools
- Fireworks, sparklers, catapults and other pyrotechnical items of any description (e. g. Bengal Fire)
- Chairs and other kinds of seating (e. g. styrofoam cubes)
- Recording devices: professional audio, photo or video equipment
- Animals of all kinds
- Bulky items such as flagpoles, selfie sticks, large umbrellas, other camping equipment, motorbike helmets
Information for parents and children
Children under the age of 6:
Babies and toddlers under 6 years of age are not allowed into the festival or event grounds.
Children and youths between the ages of 6 and 15
... only in the company of a person with parental authority.
We strongly advise you not to bring children to the festival. A music festival puts a significant strain (volume, etc.) on children. Under consideration of youth protection legislation, the participation of minors in the festival is determined by the parents/persons with parental authority. According to the German Civil Code (BGB), parents/persons with parental authority have the obligation and the right to look after the underage child (under 18). Ultimately, the parents/persons with parental authority must decide on a child’s travel to and presence at the festival.
Children and youths under the age of 16 are allowed on the event grounds only when accompanied by a person with parental authority or, with the written consent of a person with parental authority and a copy of the personal identity card of the person with parental authority, accompanied by a custodial guardian. Statutory restrictions apply to the dispensing and consumption of alcoholic drinks and to the dispensing of tobacco products and smoking. Any youths caught drinking or smoking during checks under youth protection legislation will be sent home.
Attendance Permit U16
Youths aged between 16 and 17
... after midnight only with the written permission of a person with parental authority.
Youths aged between 16 and 18 may stay on the event grounds after midnight only with the written permission of a person with parental authority. The note of permission must be carried by the youth at all times during the festival and shown when requested. The note of permission must also be accompanied by a copy of the personal ID of the person with parental authority.